Opening of the headquarters
On the 175th anniversary of the Munich and Upper Bavaria Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the parent company on Max-Joseph-Straße is officially opened. The two buildings were built in 1901 as the “House for Commerce and Industry” by Friedrich von Thiersch and in 1912 as a private residential and commercial building by Gabriel von Seidl.
Parallel to the extensive general renovation, the visual communication was developed in close cooperation with the client and architects. Finely lasered metal letters show the way, a three-dimensionally profiled, image-building wall in the foyer shows the logo. Monitors provide information about current events, pillars identify the buildings in the public urban space.
Client: Chamber of Commerce and Industry Munich and Upper Bavaria
Architects: Anderhalten Architects